[rescue] Sun Ultra 27 Driver/BIOS update
Steve Hatle
steve.hatle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:35:05 UTC 2026
Sure looks like it!
How did I miss this? I may need to turn in my nerd card.
Thanks very much!
Steve
------ Original Message ------
>From "Ville Laustela via rescue" <rescue at sunhelp.org>
To "The Rescue List" <rescue at sunhelp.org>
Cc "Ville Laustela" <ville.laustela at gmail.com>
Date 9/7/2026 2:30:35 PM
Subject Re: [rescue] Sun Ultra 27 Driver/BIOS update
>
>Is this it?
>https://archive.org/details/tools_and_drivers-1.4.0-SUN_Ultra_27
>
>—
>Ville
>
>
>
>
>>Steve Hatle via rescue <rescue at sunhelp.org> kirjoitti 7.9.2026 kello
>>22.20:
>>
>>All,
>>
>>I’ve come into a nice little Sun Ultra 27 workstation, and I’d like to
>>update BIOS (yes, it’s AMD) to the latest version.
>>
>>The ISO is apparently called
>>
>>Sun Ultra 27 Workstation - Supplemental ISO / Tools & Drivers 1.4.0
>>
>>It apparently also can be identified as Sun/Oracle ID: 10360459
>>
>>My BIOS is 1.01, the last version for this guy was 1.07
>>
>>I can’t seem to find it at any of the usual (or unusual) places.
>>
>>If you have a lead on the whole ISO or just the BIOS update itself,
>>please let me know.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Steve
>>_______________________________________________
>>rescue list - http://sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue_sunhelp.org/attachments/20260907/2ace266c/attachment.html>
More information about the rescue
mailing list