[rescue] Sun Ultra 27 Driver/BIOS update

Ville Laustela ville.laustela at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:30:35 UTC 2026


Is this it? https://archive.org/details/tools_and_drivers-1.4.0-SUN_Ultra_27

—
Ville




> Steve Hatle via rescue <rescue at sunhelp.org> kirjoitti 7.9.2026 kello 22.20:
> 
> All,
> 
> I’ve come into a nice little Sun Ultra 27 workstation, and I’d like to update BIOS (yes, it’s AMD) to the latest version.
> 
> The ISO is apparently called 
> 
> Sun Ultra 27 Workstation - Supplemental ISO / Tools & Drivers 1.4.0
> 
> It apparently also can be identified as Sun/Oracle ID: 10360459
> 
> My BIOS is 1.01, the last version for this guy was 1.07
> 
> I can’t seem to find it at any of the usual (or unusual) places. 
> 
> If you have a lead on the whole ISO or just the BIOS update itself, please let me know.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Steve
> _______________________________________________
> rescue list - http://sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue_sunhelp.org/attachments/20260907/16097619/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the rescue mailing list