[rescue] Q about sun2 boot flow

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sat Sep 5 21:47:04 UTC 2026


> If O.P. wanted an AI response, he'd have asked the AI chatbot
> himself.

Maybe (I don't know the OP).  But if it were me, well, if I wanted an
LLM[%] response, I would have significant trouble getting it; I know
next to nothing about what is available and how to use it - and my
impression is that most of them are unusable without the HTTPS Web,
which renders them nonstarters for me.

[%] I refuse to call LLMs "AI".  For starters, actual intelligence
    would be able to tell the difference between useful information and
    the kind of gibberish that gets called hallucinations when produced
    by LLMs.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org
/ \ Email!	     7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B


More information about the rescue mailing list