[SunHELP] Veritas DMP
Henry Buford III
sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 18 15:11:11 CST 2000
Are you having a specific problem, or are you looking for more general help?
Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-634-4747
"Ask me about SupportNOW!" -> http://supportnow.support.veritas.com"
From: Trung Pham [mailto:tpham at Asera.com]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 1:13 PM
To: 'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'
Cc: Trung Pham
Subject: [SunHELP] Veritas DMP
Does anyone out there know how to set up Veritas DMP (Dynamic Multi Pathing)
Solaris-2.6-based T3000 storage. Here is my situation:
- E420R running Solaris 2.6 operating system.
- Two T3000 configured as Partner Group Configuration which has two
- Configured 2 T3000 as RAID-5 by using the RAID Controller
- Loaded the Veritas Volume Manager 3.04
- How to configure DMP with Veritas Volume Manager ? I am new to
Need helps from you who know how to .......
Thank you very much.
- Trung -
SunHELP maillist - SunHELP at sunhelp.org
More information about the SunHELP