[rescue] Old Sun price book

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Thu Sep 10 15:25:48 UTC 2026


On 9/10/26 11:13, Will Enestvedt via rescue wrote:
> Hi, Rescuers.
>
>     I have a ringbound, 8-1/2"x6" book titled "Sun Microsystems, Inc.  Computer Systems U.S. End User Price List" for February 23, 1999, which I don't want.
>
>     It's several hundred pages of servers specs, options, selection/configuration workflows, and other data of possible interest to the Sun community, covering Ultra 2 workstations to E10ks to A7000 arrays.
>
>     Does anyone want it, before I recycle it?
>
> - Will


Maybe my Google-fu is bad, but I'm not finding a scan of that online.  I 
find that hard to believe though, but if no one else can point to a good 
scan, I would be interested in getting it so that I can scan it to 
upload places, if we can arrange a shipping option I can afford.  I am 
in 17603, since you didn't post where you would be sending from.



More information about the rescue mailing list