[rescue] Q about sun2 boot flow
Patrick Giagnocavo
xemacs5 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:51:33 UTC 2026
I like everyone on this list but I think just posting the question you
asked of ChatGPT is sufficient; for instance, “what options were available
for the Chevy 427 big block in 1974?” rather than pasting the entire
answer.
This allows anyone to duplicate what you received without adding a wall of
text to the list.
On Fri, Sep 4, 2026 at 5:38 AM Todd Vernon via rescue <rescue at sunhelp.org>
wrote:
> Sorry to try and help. I clearly stated it was AI. A lot of people don’t
> try AI. I would put forth your response was less on target than mine.
>
> ---
> Todd Vernon
> Entrepreneur | Investor
> Email: todd at toddvernon.com
> LinkedIn: toddvernon <https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddvernon/>
> On Sep 4, 2026 at 5:45 AM -0400, Liam Proven via rescue <
> rescue at sunhelp.org>, wrote:
>
>
>
> On 03/09/2026 8:06 am, Todd Vernon via rescue wrote:
>
>
> was interested to see what AI (ChatGPT) would say.
>
>
>
> *Please* do not be a meat proxy.
>
> https://gruhn.me/blog/2026-08-03/
>
> --
> Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
> Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/Twitter/LinkedIn/FB/Bsky: lproven
> IoM: (+44) 7624 227612: UK: (+44) 7939-087884
> Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> rescue list - http://sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> rescue list - http://sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue_sunhelp.org/attachments/20260904/ed21031e/attachment.html>
More information about the rescue
mailing list