[rescue] Sun 3/50 BTW (and Sun 2 keyboard)
ian.finder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:26:36 CST 2018
On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 9:26 AM, Stefan Skoglund <stefan.skoglund at agj.net>
> I'm one of those - in my cellar is a 2/120 with:Kbd Rat Bw (ecl?)
> Monitor (orig packaging)4 mb memEsdi interfaceSmd
> And not really for sale....
Stefan, my most sincere congratulations, and above all thank you for this
Earl, et. al, a few questions-
1) Can the 1600x1200 Sun B&W ECL monitor, which is what I appear to have,
work with the Sun 2/120
2) Does anyone know common causes for the monitor in (1) to dim?
3) Does anyone have the pinouts for the mythical type 2 <-> type 3 keyboard
& mouse passive adapter? I would like to construct one.
4) Does anyone have a spare VME framebuffer for a 3/260, and a spare sun 3
5) What's the best way to do a SunOS 3 install without employing the use of
a tape drive?
After a quick fuse replacement, my 3/260 is up-and-running.
Also, Earl, I have two 3/50s and might be interested in any ephemera you
have for them.
More information about the rescue