[rescue] HTPC / XBMC system for sale
mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jul 12 11:19:10 CDT 2011
Now that I'm running XBMC on my AppleTV2, I no longer need the system
that I originally built a year and a half ago to run XBMC on.
- "Shoebox" style mini-ITX case
- PicoPSU 90W "external brick" style silent power supply
- 80G SATA HD (I think)
- IONITX B-E fanless single-core Atom motherboard, NVIDIA ION graphics
w/HDMI, VGA, DVI
- 2G RAM installed
- HP USB IR receiver and Media Center remote control
- No optical drive installed, but has a bay available for one.
- Will include small tiny USB keyboard that I keep tucked behind the
system for emergency maintenance
When I removed the Mini-ITX power supply, I did add a fan in its place to
have some airflow through the case.
Here's pictures of the system when I had it in a bigger case at fist:
It cost me about $350 all together to build;
Asking $175 shipped, or best offer.
More information about the rescue