[rescue] test

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jan 6 17:00:53 CST 2011

" From: Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com>
" On 1/6/2011 9:49 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:
" > On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 01:18:01AM -0500, Chad Fernandez wrote:
" >> Comcast down?  I never would have guessed.
" > It's been rock-solid for the past month and a half, up to yesterday.
" That matches my experience with comcast business service in several
" different locations (multiple towns, mix of industrial, commercial, and
" residential areas).  It's fast and cheap when it works, but every few
" months there is an outage.  Rarely is this much more than an annoyance
" for home users, but for business it is quite often a deal breaker.

bill - would it make sense to get a static-ip dsl as alternate/backup
for the cable?  i imagine fiber isn't available or you'd have gotten