[rescue] Wanted: 23" to 19" rack adaptor plate things?

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Wed May 28 15:17:45 CDT 2008

You either buy the expensive ones from Chatsworth Products at about
$30-40/pair.   Or you just make your own out of flat 12GA 2" aluminum
stock.  I have done that before.

-----Original Message-----
From: rescue-bounces at sunhelp.org [mailto:rescue-bounces at sunhelp.org] On
Behalf Of Ethan O'Toole
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 3:13 PM
To: The Rescue List
Subject: [rescue] Wanted: 23" to 19" rack adaptor plate things?

Have a friend with two 23" rack cabinets, however, would like to use 19"

rack components. Does anyone have (or know where to get on the cheap)
adaptors to allow mounting of 19" components?

They originally had them but someone else took em.

Probably wants them for both front and back (using rack @ home).

05 REM Signature
10 PRINT " Ethan O'Toole "
20 PRINT " FLICKR ", " http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole "
30 PRINT " YOUTUBE ", " www.youtube.com/user/telmnstr "
40 PRINT " HOMEPAGE ", " users.757.org/~ethan "
rescue list - http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue

More information about the rescue mailing list