[rescue] adding power redundancy to single power supply systems ?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Mar 24 12:31:15 CDT 2008

They are called the ATS (Automatic transfer switch), but I can't find the 
oens that they had bought... the one on the page is rackmount. I swear the 
boxes they had were just had 2 power cords, 1 output connector and wasn't 

Stupid place I worked for put 1 on every piece of gear so they could move 
the racks to new PDUs without interruption. Of course, they had to 
interrupt it to hook it up. Duh.

Anyways... Good luck!

05 REM Signature
10 PRINT " Ethan O'Toole "
20 PRINT " FLICKR ", " http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole "
30 PRINT " YOUTUBE ", " www.youtube.com/user/telmnstr "
40 PRINT " HOMEPAGE ", " users.757.org/~ethan "

More information about the rescue mailing list