[rescue] Help finding flat cable to slimline IDE adapter

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 09:59:38 CDT 2008

I've got an extra - want me to mail you one?

--- Aaron Finley <aaronfinley at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pulling my hair out on this one.
> What is the name for the little adapter that goes on
> the back of a
> server slimline CD-ROM which converts the plug into
> a place to insert
> a ribbon connector? All I have at this point is the
> ribbon cable and
> slimline CD, and no way to connect them.
> -- Aaron
> _______________________________________________
> rescue list -
> http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue

Looking for last minute shopping deals?  
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.  http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

More information about the rescue mailing list