[rescue] Help finding flat cable to slimline IDE adapter

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:24:54 CDT 2008

I'm pulling my hair out on this one.

What is the name for the little adapter that goes on the back of a
server slimline CD-ROM which converts the plug into a place to insert
a ribbon connector? All I have at this point is the ribbon cable and
slimline CD, and no way to connect them.

-- Aaron

More information about the rescue mailing list