[rescue] Moth balls
jorge234q at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 13:48:03 CDT 2008
I've got an old Teletype is just taking up way too
much space! :-( I plan on donating it to a local
non-profit. They'll eBay it and use the proceeds.
But, I don't know what guidance to give them...
- What it's worth (ballpark)
- how to *accurately*/unambiguously describe it
- whether thay should bother including the base
(stand) with the unit (harder to ship!)
- what (photographic) views are appropriate
- anything else they should add to the listing?
I would call it an ASR-33 (as opposed to a KSR).
But, I have seen these in so many different
configurations (i.e., the stuff on the right side
of the mechanism) that I'm not sure that is a
good way to describe it :<
More information about the rescue