[rescue] Reviewing some of my old Unix and CP/M systems, plus some searchings
spedraja at ono.com
Fri Oct 19 09:59:12 CDT 2007
Hello. I could unbox finally some of my old Unix machines. All starts up
(but not the Apollo). I was searching spares or complements for these items:
* For a couple of Sun3/60 plus one Sun3/50. All are orphan of (at least) any
kind of screen, hard disk, or keyboard
* For one AT&T 3B2/400, I'm searching for expansion boards (network adapters
preferred) and disk external enclosures
* For one HP Apollo. It's power supply is dead (exploded is more exact).
About the CP/M and MP/M systems:
* One Altos 486. Needs a new power supply (because it don't have)
* One SGS ux8. It needs one 8" floppy. I'm not sure about this one...
perhaps a Tandon. The floppy unit is thin (half size)
About systems actually of my interest if the oppotunity of obtain one could
exist, I should like to put the hands in one Masscomp and/or one PDP11
If someone has some spares of this kind availables for these machines and
want to get rid of them, or even do some trade, contact me off-list, please.
Same for the systems that I'm searching.
Thanks and Greetings
More information about the rescue