[rescue] Any interest in an ImageWriter I?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 9 09:50:42 CDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 11:07:36AM +0300, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> I found that I could get ribbons from the U.S., and might even if I looked
> hard enough get one locally, but where do you get tractor feed paper?

Most office supply stores still carry it - if not in the stores, you can
definitely get it mail-order.


Bill Bradford 
Houston, Texas

More information about the rescue mailing list