[rescue] TV aerial adapter

Steve Haavik shaavik at soc.lib.md.us
Thu Oct 5 06:45:23 CDT 2006

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> It's a DIN (antennal) plug. When I lived in the U.S. Radio Shack carried
> them. If they don't have them look for a "220" store. They are common in
> seaports and Indian neighborhoods. Universal radio carries them. They
> and the 220 stores will probably call them "PAL" connectors.

So it probably looks something like these? 

I'm pretty sure Radio Shack used to sell those. Here is what they list 
now. http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2123184

More information about the rescue mailing list