[rescue] Need Model M-to-PS/2 cable

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Nov 26 17:27:40 CST 2006

On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 05:08:06PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Anybody have one of the Model-M-to-PS2 cables lying around?
> "SDL-to-PS2" cable is what its called.  Looks like this:
> http://www.ardent-tool.org.uk/ohland/keyboard.html#KB-SDL_Conn_Pinout

Unicomp has them for $7.25:

but if someone has one I can get for cost of shipping that would be
cool. 8-)


Bill Bradford 
Houston, Texas

More information about the rescue mailing list