[rescue] Need Model M-to-PS/2 cable

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Nov 26 17:08:06 CST 2006

Anybody have one of the Model-M-to-PS2 cables lying around?

"SDL-to-PS2" cable is what its called.  Looks like this:


I have a nice clicky Model M here without the cable (it got 
accidentally thrown away) and clickykeyboards.com wants enough
for one that for that price I could just buy another ModelM off eBay.


Bill Bradford 
Houston, Texas

More information about the rescue mailing list