[rescue] cheap external scsi cables?

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:02:57 CDT 2005

Jeffrey Nonken wrote:
> The 411 boxes have the newer high-density SCSI-II 50-pin connectors. I
> also believe these are called HD50 and not DD50.

By the way, if I'm not quite mistaken, the "HD" in "HD50" doesn't stand 
for "High Density", it's short for "Honda".

Peace...  Sridhar

More information about the rescue mailing list