[rescue] cheap external scsi cables?

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:03:43 CDT 2005

r.stricklin wrote:
> On Oct 11, 2005, at 4:33 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 04:52:05PM -0600, Arthur Wouk wrote:
>>>i think these are called DB50s.
>>I've always heard of and referred to them as "HD50"s.
> Not to  bring over a perennial flamewar from another list I'm on, but  
> it's a "DD50".

The DD50 and the HD50 *are not the same connector*.  The HD50 is a 
high-density connector with two rows of 25 pins commonly used for SCSI. 
  The DD50 is a low-density connector with two rows of 17 pins and one 
row of 16 not commonly used at all, but used on a lot of the larger 
RS/6000 serial cards.

Peace...  Sridhar

More information about the rescue mailing list