[rescue] cheap external scsi cables?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Oct 11 18:33:10 CDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 04:52:05PM -0600, Arthur Wouk wrote:
> i think these are called DB50s. 

I've always heard of and referred to them as "HD50"s.


Bill Bradford 
Houston, Texas

More information about the rescue mailing list