[rescue] Purge Phase II and I combined

Shirker shirker at mooli.org.uk
Tue Jul 19 14:08:46 CDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> " I don't know what you mean about the monitor-sys pwr cables... I
> " still hope I have 2... I'll have to look.  They are the male/female
> " IEC I think... whatever the standard PC power supply style is.  You'd
> " be 1st claimant on those
> that's what i'm looking for!
> iec-320 [iirc] is the universal electronics power [=pc pwr supp]
> connector.

It's one subsection - IEC 320 covers quite a lot of connectors.

Wikipedia says the connector (standard PC/lots of other electrical stuff
power) is type C14:



More information about the rescue mailing list