[rescue] Any Spare Teletypes In/Near Seattle?
erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Fri Feb 25 15:06:23 CST 2005
ed, just saw this on alt.sys.pdp8
Subject: FREE - to a Good Home: ASR-35 TTY
Date: 26 Jan 2005 22:26:21 GMT
From: Allodoxaphobia <bit-bucket at config.com>
Reply-To: Reply to the .sig address <NOSPAM_bit-bucket at config.com>
I have an ASR-35 TTY that has been in storage for over 25 years.
It was last used on my first "PC" -- a PDP-8/L -- from about
1976 to 1979.
Pick up in Gunnison, Colorado only!
Elsewise, in May or June of this year, it goes to the county dump.
* In pretty good shape for an Ol' Timer. I bought it from
Martin-Marietta coming off an Air Force contract in 1976.
($800.00 -- if you really need to know!)
It had been used very little, and I used it lightly, as well.
* Comes with a defunct (but, maybe repairable), off-brand
110 baud acoustic coupler.
* The printer lid was broken (as were most, I believe) and has
* I have a copy of the _KSR-35_ tech doc's to go with it.
* If I can find'em, there are a few humongous (20-24" dia.) rolls
of oiled paper tape around here, somewhere.
* The 20 ma. loop cable may come with an attached, homebrew interface
card that I made for the 8/L.
email addy below:
-- | Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux | Gunnison, Colorado | @ |
Jonesy | OS/2 __ | 7,703' -- 2,345m | config.com | DM68mn SK
>On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, James Fogg wrote:
>>cctalk at classiccmp.org.
>>ccteck at classiccmp.org
>James typo'ed, it's cctech at classiccmp.org. Hopefully no-one has been
>rescue list - http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue
More information about the rescue