[rescue] IRIX: SpaceMouse, SpaceBall, Tablet & Co.
jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Thu Mar 18 15:22:02 CST 2004
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:48:24 -0500 (EST)
Kevin <kevin at mpcf.com> wrote:
> I would be interested in any info you get, as i've yet to get my
> SpaceBall working under IRIX.
What type of SpaceBall do you have?
To get the dialbox working I had to:
- read input(7)
- install eoe.sw.optinput (It's a subpackage on the Installation Tools
or Foundation 1 CD, can't remember.)
- reboot (possibly, can't remember)
- install a serial device with SerialDeviceManager(1m). (Toolchest,
System Manager, Hardware and Devices, Add a Serial Device)
- reboot (Sure about that this time. ;-) )
- ensure that the module according to input(7) is loaded
(run "ml list")
- run confidence(1m) test. (/usr/sbin/confidence)
Should be the same for the SpaceBall.
> Sounds like a cool exhibit.
Well. There are other nice things like a PDP-8 and the famos
More information about the rescue