[rescue] AT&T 3b2's for rescue
jdboyd at ohno.mrbill.net
Wed Oct 29 10:16:41 CST 2003
On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 11:11:57AM -0500, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> However, if nobody else rescues them, and Joshua's offer still holds
> at that time, I will re-evaluate if this is a possibility for me.
The offer will continue to hold indefinately. However, I'm not actually
picking up the machines until someone is committed to taking them from
me because I have no place to store them for a period of time longer
than a few days.
More information about the rescue