[rescue] VAXstation questions

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Thu May 15 09:21:20 CDT 2003

Bjorn Ramqvist writes ...
> "Curtis H. Wilbar Jr." wrote:
> >
> > What is "washing-up liquid" ?
> That's right out of a swedish->english translation webpage. I didn't
> find the correct word at the time. :-)

That's a Swedish -> British English translation.  In the US, we'd call that
"dishwashing liquid."  I.e. liquid detergent used in the process of washing
dishes by hand, rather than by machine.


More information about the rescue mailing list