[rescue] Ultrasparc III paperweights

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Jul 17 09:58:28 CDT 2003

> > > Anyway, I've been hunting around to try to find anyone 
> around here who
> > > can embed them into lucite as paperweights, and no-one in 
> this area can
> > > even tell me where to *find* someone who can do it.  And 
> right now, I
> > > really don't have anywhere I can work to do it myself, or 
> anywhere local
> > > that I can get the necessary materials.
> Ask a marketing weenie...
> AL

	I know that Michaels arts and crafts has kits for putting things in
resin. I seem to remember that Pauls arts and crafts did also. I am sure
about michaels though as I saw them the other day when buying a casting kit
for a different project you can try there. Not sure of the price off the top
of my head. All you would need afterwords is some sort of mold which should
not be to hard as you just want an Dome sort of shape to it. You may try the
hardware stores also. They usually have a kit for putting a resin top on a
table and that is the same stuff.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org

More information about the rescue mailing list