alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Nov 29 12:23:04 CST 2007
1. Move 60 miles north.
2. Switch (forced) to new ISP.
3. Dredge up from memory arcane Mailman syntax to unsubscribe address
at old ISP and subscribe address at new ISP. Send message to all lists.
4. Receive and read confirmation messages.
5. Resend CORRECTLY formatted messages to all lists.
6. Click on all subscription confirmation links.
7. Go to subscription options page for first list. Stare dumbly at
"change subscription address" box and "Apply this change globally" checkbox.
8. Select desired headdesk implementation. Apply until feeling
Phil Stracchino, CDK#2 ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
Renaissance Man, Unix ronin, Perl hacker, Free Stater
alaric at caerllewys.net alaric at metrocast.net
It's not the years, it's the mileage.
More information about the geeks